At Ennsee Technologies, most of our clients have global presence available hence being a primary channel partner, we hire niche technology professionals for various locations across the globe and most of the time our clients or us are able to sponsor a work permit to perform services at client’s location.
We consistently look for like minded professionals who all have a valid work permit available for United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, South America, UAE, Australia and New Zealand Or looking for an overseas opportunity. For long termed tenured projects or full time opportunities available for our internal projects, we do assist employees to apply for a permanent resident cards for themselves and family. To apply for our short termed or long termed opportunities, you shall have
- Three years of professional programming experience in Java, .Net or Python.
- Theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge; and attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree in the specific specialty (or its equivalent) as a minimum for entry into the occupation.
- Must have professional certifications available in any of the above listed technologies.
- Must have a valid passport available with a minimum validity of 5 years and above.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate experience in: Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP/EJB/JMS, Oracle, Hibernate, Rest Services, JSON, Unix/Linux, WebLogic/JBoss, PL/SQL, Web Services/SOAP/XML, Maven/Ant, Soap UI/Junit, Design Patterns. Sound experience in Object Oriented design. Experience building and integrating with external systems using SOAP/REST API connectors. Experience in Agile, Iterative and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC). It’s an asset if you have experience with OpenShift/Azure, Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, or other DevOps tools.
We need talented, passionate professionals who are passionate about digital technologies, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute. We have been successfully delivering complex, enterprise-scale projects involving multiple back-end systems. As an Application Consultant, you will build, implement and maintain easy, flexible, and personalized solutions that enhance the client experience. You’ll lead the planning and strategy for the technical design, development and integration of these applications.