The Client modernization division is seeking a Principal ServiceNow ITBM Consultant with a strong functional background in Project & Portfolio Management, Demand Management & Ideation, Resource Management, and Application Portfolio Management.
This ServiceNow team currently supports a federal client providing Agile delivery with a high focus on applying ServiceNow best practices to enable data governance strategy and maximize the reuse of common data elements to maintain high data quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that has been working with the client for almost a year to define and implement their ITBM needs. The ServiceNow ITBM developer will be part of an established team supporting a federal client with the implementation of the ServiceNow Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) module. The developer will be configuring the module based on requirements as well as working closely alongside other developers and functional resources to define the system scope and objectives.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Full Stack Developer Engineer who can handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. responsible for front and back-end web development.
- 5+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 7+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- Experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms
- Experience should include scripting, integrations, platform configuration, design, Service Portal customization, and deployment.
- Experience developing and customizing core ITBM applications such as Ideation, Demand, PPM, Resource Management
- Experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow team members
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration and/or Certified Implementation Specialist
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance.
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports).
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred.